So I have felt bad for over a week now... just the ache all over general don't feel good type. I went home from work early Wednesday and stayed home Thursday. I have had a fever off and on and just keeping on the Tylenol to keep the fever down. I called the doctor Thursday about my sinus issues and fever and general achey-ness and they said they wanted to see me just in case. So, we drove the wonderful commute to Alpharetta (the doctor at the Northside office was in surgery) and thank God for my wonderful husband who not only drove me there, but also had to put up with me the whole time. So, it ends up that I have a bad sinus infection, blood in my urine which they are trying to figure out what is going on (usually sign of going into labor, but they checked that, and I am not yet going into labor or can be a urinary tract infection or kidney infection or many other options I guess). The doctor went ahead and did a full work up on Logan because it was the first time I had seen him (my regular doctor is on vacation). Which turns out to be a good thing that he did an ultrasound because he discovered how big Logan is... I am 30 weeks but he is measuring like he is 33 weeks... which, at this rate he will be over 10 pounds so he will probably have to come via C-section if he doesn't come early. So, we will see how that progresses. They are checking all different things with the blood they drew to see if there is a reason why he is growing so fast (i.e. the insulin issue I have with my ovaries could be making him grow at a faster rate, etc.). Everything looks good and healthy with Logan, so that is good... He is just going to be a big boy!
I'm so sorry you have a sinus infection and are feeling so bad! Wow - Logan is going to be a big ol' baby! I hope you start feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete