As some of you know, I am totally in love with Beth Moore and what she does, says and ministers for the Lord. Her latest book, So Long Insecurity has a book club- type atmosphere on her blog by Living Proof Ministry and on that blog are amazing Sisters (or as we call each other Siestas) in Christ. One amazing woman I have "met" on that blog is Sarah and you can find her at http://mommys-minute.blogspot.com/ ... her blog is awesome and she does reviews for different products, has really cool give-aways and so much more. She is an amazing Siesta and you should go check out her blog! There is currently a give-away for a book"Kaleidoscope" by Patsy Clairmont that I am trying to win so wish me luck! 

Yay! I'm glad you got into the book club!! I love Beth (& her blog & her book)!! Good luck on winning!!! :)
ReplyDelete